Feeling curiously confused

back at it again
thanks for being my friend

they say i don't have a problem
that i'm normal
but i always feel at bottom
like i am awful and immoral

it's been months
since i felt something
then i found you
and thought "oh shit maybe
i am in love again?"
but it was a bunch of punches
to my stomach
more lonely than i've
ever been

i'm not gonna apologise
for being myself
but i kinda wish i did
and wished our relationship
was concretized
before the end

you tried to drag me
and we didn't agree
i can't believe that i'm writing
about this stupidity

oh, drag me more
tell me about this you adore
tell that my point of view
is ridiculous
well, we can't undo what we said
this is screwed
from the start
it was conspicuous

i check my phone
every now and then
no text messages
i got back to my adolescence
anyways, thank you
for being my friend


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas